Perakaunan

Monday, November 2, 2009

What a service.....so call international company.

Recently I was called by a sales person from a fitness club in KL, let call him/her "A". Well 'A' invite me to visit the club with intention of me joining the club. Well, after agreeing on a day and time, I went to the place. I informed the person at the counter that I have an appointment with this 'A'. The person then request me to fill in the guest book. With this I guess that 'A' will be informed about my presence. Unfortunately, I don't know what when wrong, I was waiting like I'm not wanted there. Not even single person asking or confirming whom i was waiting for and I'm waiting for around 40 minutes. I was really piss off that I just went out without talking to anybody.
Well the next day, 'A' called and asked why I didn't show up. Due to some cooling period, last night, I able to control my anger and maybe it partly my fault, I letting it of and tell 'A' to call me the very next Monday and we'll see what happen. Next Monday, 'A' called me to confirm another appointment. Reluctantly, I tell 'A' that I will probably able to come either Wednesday or Thursday, but I'll call first. That Wednesday I called just to be informed that 'A' was on MC. Okay, it was nobody fault.
End of the week, Friday to be exact, 'A' called during the Friday prayer and around half and hour after just to persuade me to come touring the club. I agreed to another appointment on Saturday around 4 to 5pm. Weirdly, on Saturday I was somehow late to the club and only arrived there around 5.30pm. Only to be informed that 'A' is on leave. A few minutes after I left this 'A' called me again and without any apologies, asking me whether I will go to the club and trying to persuade me to come on Sunday. Feeling irritated, I just said I'm busy, don't know whether I can make it or not and not pick up 'A' call ever.
If this is the kind of so called international fitness club sales service before I sign up and commit, I wonder how bad could their after sales service.

No comments:

Post a Comment